Pages

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Finding My Way

As mentioned in my last post I will continue blogging and I'll expand the scope to include other facets to my life and interests. So it is with great pleasure that I invite you to visit my new home on the inter webs: Finding My Way.

I'll continue to blog about RPG related topics and those posts will still be available at RPGBloggers.com. I'll also be sharing posts on movies, TV, music and other thoughts on my mind. As before, I'm doing this first for me as a way to process my thoughts and secondly as a way to dialogue with friends new and old. So if you find something of interest please share your thoughts as well.

Please join me in this in this blog's new home: CinderellaManJJ.blogspot.com


Follow your bliss,
JJ

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment: